1-Year Limited Warranty
HANDL New York products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original consumer. HANDL New York will repair or replace its product if it does not perform as specified due to defective parts or workmanship. This warranty covers only repair or replacement of the product itself. This warranty is extended to the original consumer purchaser only. In no event does this warranty extend to instances where the product is damaged through uses for which it was not intended, misuse, mishandling, neglect, accident or tampering. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any non-HANDL New York product used in connection with this product. HANDL New York’s liability to customer, if any, shall in no event exceed the total of the purchase price. Any representations or promises made concerning the product or device inconsistent with, or in addition to, this warranty is unauthorized and shall not be binding upon HANDL New York or the manufacturer, distributor or any other person.
Conditions Of Warranty:
- The consumer must submit proof of purchase.
- The warranty period is valid for 364 days from the original date of purchase of the product.
- This warranty extends only to the defects in material or workmanship occurring under normal use of the product.
- The consumer must return the good, original packaging (if reasonably feasible) and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. HANDL New York may elect to have the purchaser dispose of the product to save the cost of shipping, provided the purchaser has first contacted HANDL New York support. If a replacement product is supplied, it is warranted for the remainder of the warranty period left on original product.
- The product packaging bears the HANDL New York brand and was purchased directly from the HANDL New York’s website or an authorized retailer.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, neglect, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, or defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items, including framing, and any non-operative parts unless caused by us.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force.
- Any plastic surfaces or other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use.
- Malfunctions resulting from the use of product in conjunction or connection with other accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment (except select compatible phones).
- Defects or damage from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, or from exposure to weather conditions, or battery leakage, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Any other acts that are not due to our acts or omissions, or if the product is used or purchased outside the United States.
What Are the Limits of Our Liability?
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN, PURCHASER TAKES THE PRODUCT “AS IS,” AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AND THERE ARE NO CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCT OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE;
- WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- DESIGN, CONDITION, QUALITY, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT;
- THE WORKMANSHIP OF THE PRODUCT OR THE COMPONENTS CONTAINED THEREIN; OR
- COMPLIANCE OF THE PRODUCT WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY LAW, RULE, SPECIFICATION OR CONTRACT PERTAINING THERETO.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CREATE AN EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT MAY ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING IF APPLICABLE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE SAME DURATION OF TIME AS THE EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTY STATED HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ADDITION, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FROM THE BREACH OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS, OR FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE) OR FAULT COMMITTED BY HANDL NEW YORK OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AGAINST PURCHASER BY ANY OTHER PARTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THIS PRODUCT AND STATES PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS HELD ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE BY REASON OF ANY LAW, SUCH PARTIAL ILLEGALITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY SHALL NOT AFFECT THE ENFORCEABILITY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE CONSTRUED TO BE LIMITED BY ITS TERMS OR AS LIMITED AS THE LAW PERMITS.
You must have an Return Merchandise Authorization number for your return to be processed. Unsolicited returns cannot be processed.
If you are unsatisfied or have simply changed your mind about a purchase made on our website, we may be able to set up a return for you. Returns for refunds are available for purchases made directly from HANDL New York for 30 days after the original purchase date. To see if you are eligible for a return, please contact our Consumer Support team.
If you have any questions or to obtain an RMA for warranty service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org