Build Your Own HANDL
Create your own HANDL ecosystem so you have everything you need to start #HANDLin'. Start with your preferred color, then select your device size for your clear case and decide if you'd like to include a car mount.
HANDL Phone Grip Details
- Effortless, secure grip allows you to scroll endlessly, take better photos, and more with complete comfort
- Multi-functional kickstand clips into portrait mode and easily flips into landscape mode
- Pairs with any device, strong adhesive attaches the base directly to the back of your device or case
Clear iPhone Case Details
- Available in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 pro max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro max sizes
- Designed the perfectly fit your device, including easy access to buttons, ports, speakers, and cameras.
- The thin, lightweight case ensures you can preserve your phone's original look and weight.
- Built to pair with the HANDLstick phone grip and stand, this clear case includes alignment etching for the perfect application and ensures secure adhesion no matter your device.
Car Mount Details
- Convenient Use This universal air vent car mount is designed for easy use; There are no extra clasps other than the back clip, so you can just simply drop HANDL New York into place to use your phone hands-free
- Rotating Mount All HANDL New York products fit securely into the mount and can be adjusted to fit the perfect angle; Easily move the rotating car vent smartphone mount until you find the perfect placement for it
- Pairs Perfectly with all HANDL Products You can take advantage of other HANDL New York products to enjoy convenient mobile use; The universal air vent car mount pairs well with the HANDLstick and HANDLcase
The HANDL phone grip and stand utilizes a patented elastic brace system that adheres directly to the back of your phone or case. Enjoy an effortless, secure grip – whether speaking, typing or taking selfies. The sleek multi-functional kickstand clips into portrait mode or flips into landscape for hands-free content viewing.
HANDL New York Phone Grips, Stands and Cases are the brainchild of world-renown New York City artist Allen Hirsch, who has had a fascination with the power of screens since his late teens. Whether it be television in the 1970s, computers in the 1980s or phones thereafter, Hirsch has documented our interconnectedness with screens in his art and this helped lead him to invent HANDL.
One day he was painting a picture while texting using a new large screen phone with the other hand and was immediately struck by the similarities of both actions. “In one hand, I was projecting my thoughts and feelings effortlessly on canvas with the brush and with the other, I was also projecting my thoughts and feelings into this little metal box- although with none of the flow and efficiency of the paint brush. I immediately felt this was a problem for me to solve.” Hirsch spent the next 8 months attaching all sorts of homemade constructions on his phone until one day, with a bunch of popsicle sticks held together with thumbtacks, tape and a rubber band, he had an epiphany and HANDL was born. “With HANDL, we replace that stressful grip on our devices with a feeling that our phones are an organic extension of our hands and fingers.”
Hirsch’s art has been frequently featured on the covers of Time magazine, exhibited in the White House and Smithsonian. Hirsch has also been active as a real estate developer in Manhattan and is a founder of La Esquina restaurant in Soho, and co-founder of the Kaaterskill Inn in the Hudson Valley. A documentary produced by the New York Times about his art and monkey, called Long Live Benjamin, recently won an Emmy.
Some of Allen Hirsch's work can be seen below. For more information, please visit allenhirsch.com